Pristiva Opening Kit contains two Premium Shock and one Pristiva Primer. This kit treats up to 80,000 liters. Used for all Pristiva salt pools upon opening.
- A pool opening kit developed specifically for salt water pools.
- Pristiva Primer protects your salt pool from staining, scaling and corrosion.
- Pristiva Premium Shock removes winter wastes, trace chloramines, nutrients and organics that could lead to algae formation and/or hazy/cloudy water and will boost chlorine level to establish initial sanitizer reading.
- Add one bottle of Pristiva Primer and one bottle of Pristiva Premium Shock. (Note: If water is green and cloudy, use two bottles of Primer).
- Ensure that your pool is full of water. Make sure the pump and filter are operating.
- Brush and vacuum your pool to ensure it is free of physical debris and wall-clinging dirt and algae.
- Clean your filter with Dazzle Rapid Action Filter Cleanse, if you did not do this prior to closing your pool. Always follow label instructions.
- Add Pristiva Primer into a clean skimmer with the pump and filter running. Do not backwash for 6 hours following application. If the pump and filter are not in operation, pre-mix 250 grams in 20 litres of water and pour slowly around the edges of the pool. Repeat until the bottle is empty. Brush afterwards to ensure distribution throughout the pool. Go to next step after 15 minutes.
- With the pump and filter running, add Pristiva Premium Shock slowly into a clean skimmer or, as an alternative application method, the product can be broadcast directly into the pool water in the deep end (brush immediately after application to ensure quick dissolving of active ingredient).