Hayward W3SP3207EE TRISTAR Full Rate Inground Swimming Pool Pump, 3/4 HP
When it comes time to select a new pump for your inground pool, it is important that you find a pump that is high-quality, reliable, and built to last. Hayward are pool pumping professionals, with years of innovative experience in designing pool pumps. With the new Tristar series, Hayward has introduced a line of pool pumps that have been specifically powered and sized to your inground pool, ensuring efficiency and perfect operation.
Why choose the Hayward Tristar Pool Pump?
This single-speed Hayward pool pump is designed to provide optimum water flow for small inground pools. The Tristar pump has been manufactured for efficiency, meaning it is more affordable to operate each summer. Operating your pool can be extremely expensive, and the efficiency of the Tristar helps you cut down on costs without compromising on operation.
Pool owners love the small touches that make this Hayward pool pump easier to operate. The strainer cover is much easier to open than on older pump models, requiring no specialty tools or struggle to access. The large basket means you can check on and clean out your pump less frequently, and the smooth internal pool basket makes it easier to clean out gunky debris.
The Tristar has been designed to last for years, with an easy to access housing, and parts that can be simply replaced and repaired. This ensures that routine maintenance on your pump can prevent you from costly replacements, and that your Tristar will serve your pool for summer after summer of swimming fun.
Efficient Pump Performance for Inground Pools
Keeping a pool open, clean, and running well takes a lot of time and energy each summer, but worries about your pool pump shouldn't be part of what takes up your time. With the new Tristar Hayward pool pump, you'll be able to worry less about the simple operation of your pool, and focus more on enjoying the summer.
- Most hydraulically efficient wet-end - can often step down in pump size(HP) -- same performance at a lower installation cost and cost of daily operation. Maintain the same size and, with greater flow, run the pump less per day, saving energy and money.
- Heavy-duty motor with dynamic airflow - greater dependability and longer life.
- 2in x 2.5in CPVC union connections - adapt to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies with larger plumbing, run the pump less per day, saving energy and money. Quick and easy installation and servicing.
- No-rib design basket - Debris doesn't stick to the inside of the basket-- quicker and easier to clean. Huge size extends time between cleanings.
- Now available in 575V power option