Hayward has developed an induced draft heater for above-ground pools and spas that combines state of the art technology with ease of operation and superior performance.
Featuring an electronic, direct spark igntion system and an energy-efficient FireTile lined combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input, while delivering 81% thermal efficiency and quick heating.
An integral induced draft system makes this heater completely impervious to any high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120 volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
- Outdoor Use Only
- Aboveground Pools
- Spas (above 70 GPM an external bypass is recommended)
- Flow Rating 20 - 70 GPM's
- 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performace, even in high wind situations.
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
- Jet ported Eugenox burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation