Stabilized chlorinating granules
CHLOR ULTRA is a stabilized chlorine sanitizer for pool water. Its long-lasting stabilized chlorine-based formula disinfects water by efficiently destroying bacteria and algae. It also better withstands the sun’s ultraviolet rays. CHLOR ULTRA will not alter the pH of pool water.
- Controls bacteria and algae in pool water
Maintain proper daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 80 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 – 300 ppm
Sprinkle CHLOR ULTRA according to required quantities directly on the surface of the water, all around the pool.
- CHLOR ULTRA contains stabilizer which can accumulate in pool water. Keep stabilizer within the range of 30 – 100 ppm by dilution with fresh water.
- Add granules according to the application method and recommended dosages.
- Maintain proper chlorine residual by adding 40 g of CHLOR ULTRA per 10,000 L of pool water, daily or as needed.
- While CHLOR ULTRA can be used for superchlorination using 180 g per 10,000 L of pool water, care must be taken to avoid excessive accumulation of stabilizer.
||Less than 40,000 L
||40,000 L to 80,000 L
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (daily)
DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the pool.
- Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
- For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction by the sun’s rays by adding 300 g of STAB per 10,000 L of pool water to yield the required initial concentration of 30 ppm