The Summer Smiles CLOSING KIT will ensure your pool is properly closed at the end of the season. This kit will prevent algae growth over the winter and its slow-dissolving products will keep working until the spring to make opening the pool easier next season.
Your kit contains
- 1x 500 mL Alg Out 40% / bottle
- 1x 250 mL Clarita Ultra 2 IN 1 / bottle
- 1x 1 kg Alka+ / bottle
- 2x 300g Shok Ultra
Other products not included in kit that may be required:
- Summer Smiles Klean Multi
- Summer Smiles pH+
- Summer Smiles pH-
- Summer Smiles Ice Away
- Prevents algae growth during winter
- Slow-dissolving products keep working until spring
- ALG OUT 40%: Pour product directly onto the surface of water while walking all around the pool.
- Dilute the Shok Ultra in a pail of water and dump pail in pool.
- ALKA +: Sprinkle product directly onto the surface of water while walking all around the pool. Avoid adding product in one spot to ensure it dissolves properly.
- CLARITA ULTRA 2 IN 1: Pour product directly onto the surface of water while walking all around the pool.
For optimal results, always follow these steps:
- Remove the solar cover.
- Clean the water line and pool surfaces.*
- Adjust the pH of water to between 7.2 and 7.6 according to the instructions on the product used (pH balancing products sold separately).
- Remove the ladder, diving board, skimmer basket and skimmer door. Do not remove the screws from the plates.
- Lower the level of the pool water so that it is 12 to 18 inches below the water return.
- Blow or draw all the air from the water pipes with three-way valve
handle in position 1 to close the skimmer. This position should be
at the top towards the skimmer. The use of a wet/dry vacuum is
recommended for in-ground pools or underground pipes. Next,
block the skimmer as recommended by your pool retailer and cap
the return jet with the appropriate threaded or expansion plug.
- Add the entire contents of ALG OUT 40% according to the application method.
- Add the Shok Ultra that is pre-mixed with water in a bucket
- Add the entire contents of CLARITA ULTRA 2 IN 1 according to the application method.
- Add the entire contents of ALKA + according to the application method.
- Add the undiluted antifreeze to the water pipes via the skimmer. Continue adding until the coloured antifreeze appears at the bottom drain. If using antifreeze for a water heater, pour it in the water inlet. Your pipes and equipment are now ready for the winter. Be sure to treat all connection pipes, jets and equipment.
- Install the winter cover.
||80,000 L and less
||More than 80,000 L
|| 1 Kit
- Drain all pipes to prevent freezing during the winter.
- These instructions replace those found on the individual products included in this kit.
- Pay close attention to warnings on product labels.
- Compatible with salt systems.