METAL OUT eliminates and prevents metal build-up in pool water and on pool surfaces. Its fully biodegradable formula also makes METAL OUT safer for the environment and will not add phosphates to the water.
- Eliminates and controls iron, copper and manganese in pool water
Pour METAL OUT in front of the water return outlet.
- Stop the filtration system and put the filter in Recirculate (or Whirlpool) position. Restart the system.
- Add METAL OUT according to the application method and recommended dosage.
- Wait 60 minutes before swimming.
- Run the filter in the Recirculate (or Whirlpool) position for 6 hours in order to disperse the product.
- Stop the filtration system and put the filter in Filter position.
- Shock the pool water according to the label instructions of the product used.
- If metal levels are very high: Remove residue by vacuuming the pool with the filter in Drain (or Waste) position.
- Clean the clean the filter by backwashing it, or rinse the cartridges.
- Add 150 mL of METAL OUT per 10,000 L of pool water.
- Weekly treatment: To protect pool equipment and increase its life span, add 30 mL of METAL OUT per 10,000 L of pool water.
||Less than 40,000 L
||40,000 L to 80,000 L
- Compatible with salt systems.
- DO NOT apply the product when swimmers are in the pool.
- Using METAL OUT with a diatomaceous earth filter is not recommended.