• Initially, superchlorinate pool water by adding 150 g of SHOK per 10,000 L of pool water. For best results, superchlorinate at dusk.
• Maintain proper chlorine residual by pouring around the pool, directly on the surface of water, 30 g of SHOK per 10,000 L of pool water, daily or as needed.
• Superchlorinate weekly with 150 g of SHOK per 10,000 L of pool water when average daily temperature is between 25°C and 32°C. Otherwise, superchlorinate every other week.
• For visible algae, superchlorinate using 350 g of SHOK per 10,000 L of pool water. Heavy algae infestation may require dosages up to 500 g per 10,000 L of pool water. Vacuum pool when dead algae settle.
||Less than 40,000 L
||40,000 L to 80,000 L
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (daily)
||600 g (1 POUCH)
||1.2 kg (2 POUCHES)
|VISIBLE ALGAE PROBLEM
||1.4 kg (2 POUCHES)
||2.8 kg (4 POUCHES)
• Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
• For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction by sun’s rays by the addition of STAB.