SPA ALKA + prevents fluctuations in pH and helps to keep spa water perfectly balanced to optimize the efficiency of sanitizers. Maintaining balanced alkalinity will also improve bather comfort and protect spa equipment.
- Helps maintain a balanced pH
- Improves bather comfort
- The recommended alkalinity level is 80 to 120 ppm for chlorine sanitizers and 100 to 150 ppm for bromine sanitizers.
- Check alkalinity levels every two weeks with a test kit and adjust as needed.
Sprinkle SPA ALKA + over the surface of the spa water.
- Adjust alkalinity level as needed according to application method and recommended dosage.
- Wait 20 minutes before bathing.
To increase total alkalinity by 10 ppm: Add 16 g of SPA ALKA + per 1,000 L of spa water.
|TO INCREASE ALKALINITY BY 10 ppm
DO NOT apply the product when people are in the spa.