Stabilized chlorinating tablets
CHLOR ULTRA 3 inches is a stabilized chlorine sanitizer for pool water. Its long-lasting tablets dissolve slowly to disinfect water by efficiently destroying bacteria and algae. It also better withstands the sun’s ultraviolet rays. The premeasured tablets also simplify dosing.
- Controls bacteria and algae in pool water
Maintain proper daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 – 300 ppm
- If using an automatic chlorinator, fill the chamber(s) with CHLOR ULTRATM 3 inch/po tablets and adjust flow rate according to manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper chlorine residual.
- Adding tablets to the pool skimmer basket is an alternative chlorine feed method.
- CHLOR ULTRA 3 inch/po contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which can accumulate in pool water. Keep stabilizer within the recommended range of 30 – 100 ppm by dilution with fresh water.
- Add tablets according to the chosen application method and recommended dosages.
Daily usage should approximate 25 g of CHLOR ULTRA 3 inch/po per 10,000 L of pool water.
- Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of vinyl or painted pool surfaces.
- Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be free from traces of other pool sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
- Hot weather, heavy usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
- For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction by the sun’s rays by adding 300 g of STAB per 10,000 L of pool water to yield the required initial concentration of 30 ppm.
||Less than 40,000 L
||40,000 L to 80,000 L
|ROUTINE DOSAGE (weekly)